Thursday, November 18, 2010

foreplay (the katherine kurtz way) by k. kurtz

patience
wearing
thin
clean
smelling
skin
goosebumps
on my
chest
catching your attention
like a girl in a café
folding
pepperoni pizza─ blue diamonds
on the horizon where we
made a game in every
language
& i laughed harder than i can remember
i love that you bring out the giggles
in me & i never want to
leave
not even when you take me too seriously─ you’re
hot under the collar & it gets me off
enough to look past the
exhausting
task of listening to you rant─ press up against me; caress my
hips with hungry hands & be rough with me
please─ i’d rather your tongue be
between my legs than on
welfare
or those ridiculous sounds that you make while i marvel & i don’t know where
this is going but i can take a guess that we
will both be somewhat sore
& hungry when it
ends

No comments:

Post a Comment